Controls & Automation, PLC Experts
We are the experts in machine and process controls. Our experienced team of qualified electrical engineers can handle any project you have! We will make it work!
Hoekstra Controls and Automation has been serving the automation needs of West Michigan since 2007. Our experienced engineers and controls technicians have helped companies implement solutions in a wide range of industries to help our customers increase their productivity and efficiency. We stand by our motto of “serving you with integrity” in meeting our customers needs while adhering to safe practices, and delivering solutions to the highest standards.
- Design and integration of motion and servo systems.
- Operator interface integration, to include remote monitoring and alerts.
- Vision system integration with Cognex, Keyence, and more.
- AutoCAD Electrical design of electrical schematics.
- Control system modernization and retrofitting.
- UL 508A certified panel build shop.
- Complete machine wiring from start to finish.
- Machine teardown and set up at end user’s location.
- Power and data drops.
- Infrared thermography testing.
- Switch gear cleaning and testing.
- Machine relocation, troubleshooting and repair.